We are looking for a talented Social media workers to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Create and post the digital content
- Conceptualize and create content for marketing
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for full time / part time to work remotely / online.
- have relevant skills and interests.
- can start work as soon as possible.
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study..
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply