Monitor and control electronic computer and peripheral electronic data processing equipment to process business, scientific, engineering, and other data according to operating instructions. May enter commands at a computer terminal and set controls on computer and peripheral devices. Monitor and respond to operating and error messages.
- Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
- Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good typing speed.
- Communication skills-oral and written.
- Any Certificate/Diploma/Degree with good typing skills.
- Knowledge of Internet Browsing.